Thursday, April 29, 2010
library wall hanging
We met yesterday with Larry, the librarian and John Ingebritson who is going to design the FOL wall hanging. Everything was very positive. John sketched out a wonderful design with a tree, hills in the background, a fence along side of the tree and also a path and river. He even added a birdhouse. We discussed general questions about it and then Larry showed us some places he had in mind for hanging it in the library. The one I chose is one that I would never have hoped for or asked for, but he offered it, so I'm taking it. It is upstairs on a large wall that can be seen clearly from downstairs. There are paintings there now but they are going to move them to other walls. I can't wait to get started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment