Here's a new thing that Bonnie forwarded to me. It is from writeanything.wordpress.com and each week, there is a new theme or challenge that you are to read and then write about for at least 5 minutes. You can use it to work on your writing skills, or just for fun, like me. Here is mine from yesterday - the sentence was:
In her right hand a woman holds a loaded gun, in her left, a coin that just came up 'tails'. and here is what I added:
"Ha!", she exclaims. "You lose, Kevin. Lucky for you I'm left handed or you would be floating face down right now in the canal behind you. I'm going to give you another chance to live because I'm such a nice person. But if you aren't out of my sight by the time I walk over to that table, put down this coin and switch the gun to my other hand, my patience with you will have run out."
She sighed as she watched him roll his wheel chair away as fast as he could turn the wheels. It was such a drag being beautiful. All sorts of people were attracted to her, like trash to a vacant lot. Well, maybe that wasn't the best analogy, but anyway, it got really old after a while, having to discourage them.
No comments:
Post a Comment